Options to choose from:
- Additional inlet and outlet valves
- Inline filter housing (1 or 2)
- Pressure sensor (before filter or after column)
- Air sensor (after bubble trap, before pump, or both)
- Additional conductivity and temperature sensors before column)
- Additional pH sensor (before column)
- Sampling valve (after column)
- Position detectors for valves
- Steam-in-place (SIP)
- Clean-in-place (CIP)
- Gradient function (controlled either by flow rate only or by flow rate and conductivity)
Each option includes the required combination of hardware and software modules. All standard features and options have been validated on the platform.
The control unit uses a simple, user-friendly interface via the touchscreen for data input and programming commands. The system is shielded from unauthorized access with password protection (four levels), and all events and actions (alarms, process steps, manual commands, etc.) are recorded in accordance with cGMP guidelines. The program allows you to operate the system manually or automatically.
The automatic mode has:
- Multiple operations
- Configurable fluid paths
- Control of inlets/outlets and column valve
- Multiple end conditions
- Pause and hold alarms
- Interactive pausing steps
- Full trend review, trend analysis, and printing from the system are all standard. Data export and configurable interfacing to external software is also included.
All process piping and valves are made from Stainless Steel 316L (ASTM 1.4404) to conform to ASME BPE requirements. Only membrane valves have been used for the process flow path. Block body valves, compact instruments, and other devices have been used to minimize the holdup volumes. Cables and pneumatic lines are run through stainless steel conduits protecting them from damage or contamination.
The NXTchrom system can be cleaned in place with NaOH. The option for automated cleaning in place is available on request which includes a specialized program with additional valves. A Steam in Place system option is also available upon request.