Working at PharmNXT
PharmNXT Biotech is a young and dynamic company which is redefining selling through unique solutions selling approach. Our endeavor is to provide solutions to specific application problems faced by scientists and Industry in their day to day Research, Process Development and Manufacturing.
Job Title (Designation)
Sales Specialist / Key Account Manager – Biopharma
Territory:- Bangalore, Chennai, Kerala,
– Sales Specialist/Key Account Manager is focused on building long-term relationships with customers in the biologics market within key bioprocess accounts.
– Through technical knowledge, can demonstrate to customers how new technologies can provide solutions.
– Confident and energetic, with proven sales skills to take a new product technology to the market and increase market share.
– The role is designed to take advantage of broad-based sales experience and offers a level of responsibility found only in privately held companies
– Develop and implement your own sales plans based on the executive strategy of our technologies in line with marketing plans.
– Target new business accounts and opportunities within the territory and must be comfortable with cold calling.
– The ability to differentiate our technologies, based on the needs of customers.
– Foster long term business relationships for our target application base, and where necessary use collaborative projects to take the relationship to the next level.
– Establish and build PharmNXT Biotech brand in the marketplace as a trusted, focused, flexible and reliable supplier.
– Establish, Build, generate sales leads and convert them to orders for:
– PharmNXT’s global partners like Purolite, SUS, Univercells, FloraBio, Polyplus etc.
– PharmNXT Biotech End-To-End Solution Portfolio
– PharmNXT Biotech Single Use Portfolio
– Develop and maintain competitor awareness, strategies, and product positioning.
– Support and or organize marketing efforts, including exhibitions, conferences, user days etc.
– Ensure feedback from the visits and activities are conveyed to the core team for future direction.
– Proven experience and clear understanding of technologies for Bioprocessing using conventional and single-use manufacturing technologies.
– 3-5 years of core sales experience in Biopharma technologies, handling major customers like Biocon & Syngene.
– In-depth domain technical knowledge around bioprocess and life sciences, particularly protein chromatography purification.
– Self-driven and motivated, ability to confidentially plan time/visits and prioritize workload with a willingness to travel.
– Ability to ‘cold call’ and use persuasive skills to secure f2f visits.
– Trustworthy and the ability to build meaningful relationships.
– Comfortable with open boundaries with respect to responsibilities from a startup company concept.
– Confident, competitive, and energetic
Graduation or Post-graduation or Doctorate degree in Lifesciences
2 to 5 years’ of professional experience
Salary and Performance Incentives:
– To grow our business and keep us one step ahead, we want to attract, engage and retain the best people in the industry.
– We can tailor a highly competitive package with a salary and benefits package for the right person to reflect this.
Disclaimer : Résumés and other personal information voluntarily submitted in response to advertised openings may be maintained by PharmNXT Biotech for their intended purposes. The material on this site is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. PharmNXT Biotech reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time and without notice.